10 TIPS TO GET GOLD FOR MOUNT @ LEVEL 40!
Here is 10 Tips to help be able to get your mount training at level 40!
1. LOOT EVERYTHING! This is important. Make sure to loot everything and keep track of a close vendor so you will be able to sell whenever your close to it or bags is full.
2. INVEST IN BAGS! Bagspace will be an issue 100%. If you invest in bags early you will be able to carry more and earn your money back fast. Remember that in Classic wow classes have to carry totems, arrows, poisons, ahnk etc in their bags, so having extra space is very important.
Note: There are a few quest that rewards bags out there in Azeroth for both Horde and Alliance. You should focus on doing these quests if you need bigger bags.
Here are some of them:
* Cortello's Riddle (14 slots bag [Horde & Alliance]
* The Platinum Discs (14 slots bag) [Uldaman - Horde & Alliance req lvl 40 req lvl 35]
* Digging through the Ooze (10 slots bag) [Wetlands - Alliance req lvl 19]
* Deviate Hides (10 slots bag) [Horde - Wailing Cavernes req lvl 13]
* The Night Watch(10 slots bag) [Darkshore - Alliance req lvl 18]
there are more quest thats rewards bags, specially early lvls but the bags is 4-8 slots and they will most likely drop for you anyway.
3. CREATE A BANK ALT! Create a level 1 character and run it to one of the main city where it is a auction house and a bank. You will use this alt as a bank. Everything you farm on your main character and wants to sell or save for later, you mail those items to you bank. Bagspace is critical in classic so having a character who can hold all your items is good.
4. SKINNING AND MINING/HERB! At level 5 go find the nearest town to learn professions. I would recommend Skinning and Mining/Herb. When your leveling up you will fight ALOT of beasts. They are skinnable and the mats you will get can either be sold to vendor for a extra gold boost or you send them to a bank character and sell them on the auction house. Personaly i would sell everything to vendor untill level 30 ish and then start saving the hides and sell them on the auction house (Hides is used for Leatherworking). This will earn you alot of extra gold. While having skinning, You learn Mining OR Herbalism aswell. You track nodes/herbs and mine/herb everything you see while leveling. Send herbs and ores to a bank character and sell them on the aution house. People need these to level up Engineering and Alchemy and thoes professions are very popular at level 60 for PVP and Potions.
Note: Remember to buy a skinning knife and mining pick!
5. GRIND LEVELS! When your low on quests, Go grind! In classic wow, there isnt enough quest to level all the way up. You will have to grind. When your struggeling in a zone where the adds is to hard, find a decent zone and grind mobs until you lvl up! LOOT EVERYTHING + SKINNING. This will grant you experiance and earn you some extra gold!
6. FISHING! Learn fishing at level 5 and fish when you see a fish pool. You save the fish and mail them to your bank alt and sell them on the auction house. The fish is used for cooking recipes and will sell easy.
Note: Remember to have a fishingpole in your bag at all time!
7. ONLY BUY SKILLS THATS USEFULL! This one can save you ALOT of gold while leveling up to 60. Skills is extreamly expensive in classic. its not like retail where you get the skill while leveling up. You have to buy every rank of every skill! Instead of buying every skill, you skip the ones that you won't be useing. An example can be as a shaman, dont learn Far sight. When your getting high level each skill will cost you a couple of gold so if you skip the ones thats useless you will save ALOT.
8. FOOD AND WATER! As your level grows higher, Food and water will cost more. As a mana user you HAVE to have water in your bags at all time and Food for non mana users. A smart tips to save gold on food and water is asking a MAGE to make it for you before you go out to quest. Either you have a friend that plays a mage or you ask some random to make them for you for a small fee. This is a win win for everyone. The mage get some money and you save money. This is also a great way to get to know new people. I mean this is Classic. Making friends ingame is one of the best part of the game!
9. BUY RECIPES FROM VENDORS! There are profession vendors all over Azeroth that sells recipes. What you want to do is buy them and resell them on the auction house. Alot of people just buy recipes from the auction house instead of running out and find them. If you do this you will earn a little profit from each recipe you got and will earn you a little bit extra on your way to mount skill.
10. DUNGEONS! Grind dungeons when you get dungquests or struggle to find a questzone. Dungeons will drop alot of world drops or even blue rares that you can sell to either a vendor or the auction house. Everytime you get a upgrade you can vendor your old piece aswell to earn you a couple of extra gold.
Hope this was helpful and goodluck getting your mount at level 40!
If you want to get a notification when new guides come out, all you have to do is subscribe and you will get a e-mail whenever the post is out!